OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 TUESDAY – AT GOD’S OWN TIME
OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 MEMORISE:
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: – Ecclestiates 3:1
OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 READ: John 11:1-21 (KJV)
1. Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
2. (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)
3. Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.
4. When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
5. Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.
6. When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.
7. Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.
8. His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?
9. Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
10. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
11. These things said he; and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12. Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13. Howbeit Jesus spake of his death; but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
14. Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
15. And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
16. Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.
17. Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
18. Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off;
19. And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
20. Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him; but Mary sat still in the house.
21. Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 MESSAGE WITH HYMN, PRAYER POINTS, DAILY DECLARATIONS AND BIBLE READING
CLICK HERE TO READ – PRAYER POINTS ON OPEN HEAVENS 2 JULY 2019
CLICK HERE TO READ – SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
CLICK HERE TO READ – TODAY’S DAILY DECLARATION 2 JULY 2019
CLICK HERE TO READ – OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TEENS 2 JULY 2019
To enjoy your walk with God and avoid feelings of frustration, you need to recognize that God has His own timetable for everything that occurs in the life of every individual.
For example, when it is not time for a man to be rich, all his effort towards prosperity will be in vain, no matter how he tries, but when God’s time comes, regardless of any contrary circumstances, he will become astonishingly rich with ease. In fact, God’s timetable includes the time of birth and death of everyone. Read – Open Heaven 1 July 2019
When a person is not due to die on God’s timetable, nothing can kill him or her. Hezekiah’s case may sound exceptional, but then, it boils down to the fact that God changes the program for him (Isaiah 38). As children of the Most High, we need to grow in the knowledge of how God works. Ecclesiastes 3:1 says:
“To everything, there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”
Since there is a time for everything and purpose, wisdom demand that we seek God’s face to know His will and timing, so that we don’t run ourselves to death pursuing shadows. Read – Prayer Points For Open Heavens 2 July 2019
Martha in today’s Bible reading reflects the attitude that several believers have towards God’s timing of things. She accused Jesus of being too slow to respond to their SOS call when her brother was sick, possibly suggesting that Jesus was not concerned about his condition.
RCCG OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 DAILY DEVOTIONAL
That was very characteristic of Martha; she always wanted things done quickly and “on time”. No wonder Jesus once told her in Luke 10:41
“Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things”
Unlike Martha, people of faith must be wary of the “microwave” style of living. It did not help situations in times past and cannot help today. Read – Daily Declarations For 1 July 2019
Abraham cut corners to have a son in Israel, and the whole world is paying dearly for it. (Genesis 16). If only he had waited for God’s own timing! In spite of what he did, God was still faithful to His promise of giving him a son through Sarah; his hasty act was therefore unnecessary.
King Saul also offered sacrifice which he was not supposed to because he could not wait for God’s appointed time, and this marked the beginning of the end for him (1 Samuel 13:7-14). In other not to fall into the same error, we must receive David’s counsel in Psalm37:7a, which says:
“Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him:”
May the Lord grant you the grace to wait for His perfect timing. Are you unmarried? Please wait for God to send you your perfect mate at His own time, and do not make your own choice in haste. God bless you as you wait for Him in Jesus’ Name.
Did you just visit this website from Google?
If yes, kindly save this website now – www.openheavensdaily.org. This way, you don’t have to ever go through Google to read the devotionals, prayer points, daily declarations, open heavens for teens, rccg sunday school and others anymore.
God bless you for your time, See you here tomorrow.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 PRAYER POINT: CLICK HERE TO READ – PRAYER POINTS ON OPEN HEAVENS 2 JULY 2019
Father, please grant me the grace not only to know Your timing but to also wait for it.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 JULY 2019 HYMNAL:
HYMN 8 – MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
O may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be
A living fire!
3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And grief around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul.